AIR JET FANS
TX-JF24, 24" JET FAN
TX-JF24 - 24" Jet Fan
- Use for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available. Use as blower or exhauster
- Suited for ventilation of tanks, process vessels, or other confined areas for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting and other operations.
- Mounting Flange designed to use with 24", 150# API Flange Plate.
- Rated operating pressure 40-110 PSI.
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air.
- Bearings are packed with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life.
- Fan Blades are precision balanced.
- Use as blower or exhauster.
- Electro polished stainless steel fan guards.
- Housings and Blades are heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications.
- Extream-duty, high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service life.
- Heaviest-duty, highest quality fan in the industry.
- Hi-tech four blade design.
- Six guide vanes to smooth air flow and eliminate turbulence.
- Fan design by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world.
- Use with Swing Gates (TX-SG24) for added safety in confined space use
- Weight = 131 lbs
- Minimum Hose Size = 1" NPT
- Air Inlet = 1" NPT
- Max Pressure = 150 PSI
- Depth = 12"
- Diameter = 31.25"